Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my (piggery) badroom

hello guys , hihi now I'm not going to tell you about what happened today but i want to tell you about MY LOVELY BADROOM LIKE PIGGEY (If it's very messy)haha just kidding :P.

okeey i like my badroom although narrow and not many things huahahha .. but because not a lot of things so feel relieved :p :p

(my badroom after i'm painting in wall)

oh yeaaahh .. if i'm boring , i always have a many idea like : reading a book and listen the music
or taking a some photos or hmm singing all day or painting in wall , and this's my little project

(This is a picture of a cow that was leaping over the moon, hmmm but i think it's like a wolf walking on tiptoe behind the moon)


(this is a little girls holding a balloon hihi ,me and Iza doing midnight when we were bored)

(after i'm drawing in my wall hahaha so messy right ? ckck There are brush, watercolor, crayons, markers, Book tales (think I've got all the tools to paint)

i can do anything in my badroom(of course) hmm , like :


(playing UNO if iza sleepover in my house haha , we're played in midnight and you know , i always lose huhu)


(taking a picture if i'm boring and if i hve a new idea hihi)

(read novels while lying on the floor and listen to music from my mobile phone)



OK all, now I'm not tired anymore and this is only a small part of my life haha thanks bye:) see you on next post

0 komentar: