Thursday, May 27, 2010

A thousand feel


hey guys.... I come back with a thousand feel in me , that's stupid thing but it's true I feel glad, sad, crying, upset etc, I cant tell you one by one about my feel , why i feel glad or sad or why I'm cry etc. it just waste my time hahaha and your time too (cause you read this)

I just want to tell.. what? ummmm if i tell something maybe you can know the "people" what i mean.. that's DANGER!
I don't want that to happen.
oke...why i must to write my feel in my blog? because i must! I don't know some place to drawing my feeling now

Why I'm feel glad : because... tomorrow is friday and friday is last day for school day and....tommorrow is holiday too!! yeeeeeey wooo hooo what's greeeaaaatt

Why I'm feel sad & want to cry : Because....i heard something from my friends , It's bad news about my friend.. no no! He's not gone but Something bad happen in his life and it make my sad :(((( and FYI i write this blog when I heard Rio's song and Think what happen with him now ... it is make me really2 hurt and want to cry .....

"semoga dirimu di sana kan baik-baik sajaaaaaa.. untuk selamanyaa disini aku kan selalu rindukan dirimuu... wahai ...... :("

0 komentar: